Tips on how to organize your stationery and desk area:
- Compartmentalize your drawers to keep things tidier. It’s also a good idea to label the compartments if you share the desk with your family.
- Instead of cluttering up your desk with knick-knacks and office supplies, use the space above it! Floating shelves are the perfect solution.
- Slide an ice cube tray into your desk drawer to hold paperclips, binder clips, thumbtacks, and other small items.
- This pegboard desk organizer can hold your phone, pens and a notebook and is totally customizable. Love it. Take a look at some other pegboard ideas!
- Make some clip-on organizers to attach your writing tools, etc. to the side of your desk.
- If your desk is super tiny, a desk-side cart beside it can be your saving grace.